What is Twitter?
Twitter? What is it? Do I need it? Should I get it?
I will admit that initially I wasn’t too keen on it, but it is growing on me and the more people that I connect with the better it gets. But you have to be careful. It is not something that is private, it is very public.
Like all technology, it is a tool and you may not find it useful, but then again, you may find it to be a great resource.
For those of you who have never heard of Twitter, here is a brief video that I discovered over at Common Craft.
Twitter secrets that you might not know about:
- http://www.twhirl.org/ will give you a free download to use Twitter from your computer’s desktop.
- http://www.twitterfeed.com/ will take any blog you have…Active Rain, Blogspot, Flickr…anything with an RSS feed…and will post it as often as you like to your Twitter. So you don’t even have to GO to Twitter to Tweet.
- Have a wordpress blog? Twitter Tools – Have your blog automatically notify Twitter when you post
- Twitter Etiquette – Evolving attitudes and concepts from Twitter users on how to behave on Twitter
- TweetScan – Search public Twitter posts in real-time from the page or using Firefox’s search box. Find replies, track keywords, and sign up for daily/weekly email alerts.
Hope that this explains it for you! If you join Twitter, I invite you to follow me…
Thinking of selling your Erie County home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.
What about one of these homes?
All Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®. Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2011 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.