Show me how to own a home!
I want to own my own home!
With all the Real Estate doom and gloom that the media keeps publishing, you may be thinking that it is absolutely impossible to purchase a home. The state of Real Estate market is not as horrible that the media reports, in fact there is good news.
Don’t some of you remember in the 70′s and 90′s? If you think things are bad today, you don’t remember 18% interest rates. There are great opportunities in WNY to buy a home. You just need to do your homework to make that dream a reality.
Where do you begin your home search?
Let’s start with what is going to decide your ability to qualify for a mortgage — your financial health.
- Start by looking at your current debt, what can you eliminate?
- Know your credit score!
Read Also: Do You have the Credit Score Blues?
- Start saving money, pennies evolve to dollars, dollars to hundreds and hundreds eventually become thousands.
Read Also: How to save money for your WNY down payment
- Don’t purchase a new car, boat or any other major purchases
- Don’t apply for any additional credit
- Make sure you pay all your bills on time
- Speak with a mortgage professional to determine what you can afford
Once you have done that, that is when the fun begins we can start searching for that perfect home for you. Decide on which communities, how much of a home you can afford, and the kinds of features that will make the house a perfect home!
Have questions before you speak with a mortgage professional, please give me a call at (716) 650-0051 or fill out the form below.
Additional Real Estate Articles:
- Real Estate and your pending divorce…
- Buy now in Buffalo New York?
- Is this a good time to purchase a home in WNY?
- How Buyers Can Save Money (and aggrevation) on their WNY Home Purchase
- Selling your WNY Home?
- Don’t wait until you find the perfect WNY home to select your Home Inspector!
- How Can I Afford to Buy a New Home
- How to reduce the stress during house hunting for your WNY home.
- Excellent reasons to not purchase a Home
Thinking of selling your Erie County home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.
What about one of these homes?
All Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®. Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2014 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.