Thinking of Selling your Western New York Home?
Then you have come to the right place! Colleen Kulikowski has the Internet presence and the combined years of experience to give your home the exposure it needs in this highly competitive Western New York Real Estate Market. There are deadly sins that Buffalo Sellers can be guilty of according to Barbara Corcoran. Things like:
- Being insulted by a “low offer” and waiting for a better offer
- Hanging around the Open House
- Answering questions directly to the buyer
- Limiting access to your home to be seen
- Lots of clutter and a dirty home
- Not making needed repairs
- Get rid of “your stuff” that includes your pets
- Forgetting that the first time people see your home will be on the Internet, and not placing great photos on the Internet. The Internet is the new curb appeal!
Call us to discuss your plans for the future and how we can assist you in turning your Real Estate Dreams into Reality! Getting your home SOLD!
Selling a home is not Rocket Science!
Preventing Costly Home Selling Mistakes is a lot easier than you think. But it is a lot of work. Proven systems, strong internet coverage and a dedicated team is what you need! Colleen Kulikowski & MJ Peterson is that team for you! What we are doing is what has to be done in today’s highly competitive Real Estate Market. Selling a home takes a concentrated effort and a lot of hard work! That includes things like:
- Taking a complete set of photographs of the property — producing them into slide shows, Youtube videos and showcase them on the Internet
- Insisting on a lockbox — and a complete set of showing instructions on MLS
- Place on the MLS and understand the importance of data accuracy Read Also: Adventures on the MLS — and not the fun kind either!
- Writing interesting text and telling a story about the house, engaging potential Buyers
- Giving our and explaining the process and what they could expect during the listing
- Creating an electronic flyer and publishing it via the Internet
- Utilizing Social Media sites including Pinterest, Craigslist, Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook
- Have a strong Internet presence with their website or BLOG with integrated IDX
- Keeping in touch with owners, letting them know what is going on or what is not happening
- Feature it on our many Websites
- Google the Address — you can find it. We have at least 1 and in most instances 5 or 6 links show up in the Results on Page 1
- Traditional stuff, property flyers, postcards, walking the neighborhood and Open Houses
Call us today for a free, no cost, no obligation home evaluation and start the process today! Our Real Estate home resource number is (716) 650-0051!
General Real Estate
- My Buffalo home is about to expire!
- Choices too much for today’s home buyers?
- Why Use A Realtor® for your Buffalo Home Purchase?
- My Western New York Home For Sale Is Not Selling!
- Real Estate Explained | What is Absorption Rate
- Real Estate and your pending divorce…
- Five Biggest Real Estate Myths
- Five Reasons Your Home is For Sale and not SOLD!
- Answering Questions that Buffalonians may have about the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Disclosure and Inspection
- Home Inspection Reports
- Asbestos in the Home
- What Should WNY Sellers Disclose to Home Buyers?
- What is a Real Estate Appraisal?
- Mold Inspection Basics for your Buffalo Home
Preparing Your Home For Sale
- 77 Surefire Ways to Increase Your Home’s Value
- Western New York Home Improvements Worth Doing…
- Can Burying a St. Joseph ensure a home Sale?
- How can I get my home SOLD faster?
- Don’t Let Last Minute Showing of Your Buffalo Home Catch You Off Guard!
- Get Out of Buyer’s Way!
- Selling your WNY Home?
- Overcoming WNY Buyer objections to your home
- Get that SOLD Sign!
Marketing Your Home For Sale
- Your home’s marketing plan
- Photography of your home
- You Need to Get Serious to Get Your Home SOLD!
- Open Houses don’t sell houses!
- Why pricing is so important in the sale of your Buffalo home!
- Ways to Sabotage Your Home Sale
- Why You May Need a Price Reduction on your WNY home
- How to Avoid the Real Estate Listing Black Hole in Western New York.
- Do you know the magic three words in Western New York Real Estate?
- Your Buffalo Home – Selecting the Right Real Estate Agent to Represent YOU!
- Are you using the right words to attract Real Estate Buyers?
- Does your Buffalo Area Home for Sale have it’s own YouTube video?
- National Internet Exposure Good for Buffalo Homes for Sale?
Selling Your Home without Realtor Representation
- Observations of For Sale By Owner
- Before you consider being your own Real Estate Agent, consider these questions!
- Questions to answer before you put your home up for sale by yourself…
- For Sale By Owner many times means frustration for homesellers.
- Are you selling your home by yourself?
- For Sale By Yourself in Buffalo NY?
- What do Great Artists and For Sale By Owners have in common?
- Ineffective Windshield Advertising by Owner
What is My Home Worth?
“What’s it worth?” This is a question investors, buyers, and sellers always need the right answer to. We understand that Investors need to know if the property in question is really properly valued.
You get more than just a print out of comparable listings. One of our experienced appraisers, will analyze and value the property. Not only can we offer pricing but we can also offer insight into the regional market based upon our years in working with Niagara and Erie County properties.
For more information call Colleen Kulikowski
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.
What about one of these homes?
All Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®. Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2013 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.