Purchasing a home is a huge decision. No matter if you are a 1st time home buyer or a buyer moving up into a Buffalo Luxury home. Once made, it changes everything for you. It is one full of excitement and anxiety. It creates a lot of questions, questions like:
- How do you best make the decisions for you and your family?
- Do I want to live in Lewiston, Clarence, Orchard Park or somewhere else?
- What can you afford?
- Where do you want to live?
- What kind of insurance is needed?
- What about my current lease?
- Do I really want a large home? Could we live in a small house?
- I have a home to sell, what is the best way to proceed?
- I really like the brand new houses, can I afford one?
- I work in Buffalo, is it possible to commute from Wheatfield each day?
- What kind of house do I want to live in?
- What is the difference between a condo, town-house, single family or multi-family home?
The list can go on and on. The most important thing you can do is connect with a Real Estate professional that can answer those questions and guide you through the home buying process. I would like to be that Realtor® for you. Call me today at (716) 650-0051, to set up an appointment to discuss your goals and how we can assist you in achieving them.
For more information call Colleen Kulikowski
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.
What about one of these homes?
PLACEHOLDERAll Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®. Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2014 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.