Spring is quickly upon us! With the Real Estate Market being so strong many people are thinking that it might be a good time to sell their home. If you are thinking about sellling, there are many things that you need to do to prepare for the sale of your Western New York home. Things are changing in the WNY Real Estate market and there are several things that you should know.
Here are a few things you need to understand before selling your home:
- Understanding the current market, competitive homes currently on the market, what has sold in the last 30, 60 and 90 days and the of properties in your neighborhood
- Understand what motivates buyers to purchase a home and make sure that your home will show well to the other homes on the market
- Why it is important to work with an experienced Real Estate Professional and what it is that they do for you
Additional Articles that can help you:
- 77 Surefire Ways to Increase Your Home’s Value
- Western New York Home Improvements Worth Doing…
- Can Burying a St. Joseph ensure a home Sale?
- How can I get my home SOLD faster?
- Don’t Let Last Minute Showing of Your Buffalo Home Catch You Off Guard!
- Get Out of Buyer’s Way!
- Selling your WNY Home?
- Overcoming WNY Buyer objections to your home
- Get that SOLD Sign!
Your Motivation to sell
First let’s talk about why you are selling and what you plan on doing once you sell your property. The most important thing you need to do before you put your Western New York home is clearly define your plans for the future.
Are you going to purchase another home? Are you up-sizing or downsizing? Are you staying in the area or relocating to someplace new? Do you have a new home identified? Probably the most over looked thing a seller forgets to do when getting ready to sell is checking to make sure that they can purchase another property.
Some important financial questions you should ask yourself before you put your Western New York home up for sale are:
- Can I qualify for Mortgage for my desired next home?
- Is my credit in order?
- Should I get pre-approved for my purchase before selling my home?
Once you decide your goals and you have worked a plan with a financial planner and are ready to sell your home, the steps are easy. Call us today and we will explain to you in person our plan for marketing your house, give you examples of our work, explain what is going on in the Real Estate market today, and assist you in achieving your Real Estate goals!
For more information call Colleen Kulikowski
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.
What about one of these homes?
PLACEHOLDERAll Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®. Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2014 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.