Western New York Showing Advice for Sellers
Having your WNY home for sale it can be tough, and keeping it in showing condition can be overwhelming. Some of the best advice I can give you comes from Mary Poppins, keep it up as you go along. And if you have a showing of your WNY home, hum this Julie Andrews classic while you prepare for the showing. It might just relieve some of the stress as you get ready. How can you not smile singing “A Spoonful of Sugar”?
Quick Showing Checklist before you leave your home for a showing:
- Freshen the bathroom and put the toilet seat down and close the shower curtain, put fresh towels out
- Turn on soft music through the house
- light a single scented candle in the home
- Make sure all the window shades and curtains are open
- All lights are on (with 100 watt bulbs!)
- Beds made, rooms tidy
- All dishes put away, counters clear of clutter
- Is the Art Gallery on Fridge removed?
- Get out of the house before the showing!
- ps… leaving a plate of cookies and bottled water is appreciated!
For more information call Colleen Kulikowski
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.
Our Featured Homes for Sale:
All Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®. Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2012 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.