June 2010 Western New York Fun!
It is summertime in Western New York and there are so many wonderful fun things to do! Looking for something different this month to do? Well fortunately for you Western New York never seems to run out of great things to do!
June Events in the Greater Buffalo Area include:
- Niagara Frontier 10 mile Garage Sale – June 5-6
- Hellenic Festival (Church of the Annunciation, 146 W Utica St, Buffalo) June 4-6 11am-midnight. Greek cuisine, continuous live music, folk dancing, imported foods and gifts, church tours and cultural exhibits. Adults $2, children under 12 free. Call for more information at: (716) 882-7121
- Hinsdale’s Heritage Days (Hinsdale Town Park, Hinsdale) June 4-6. Live music, food, children’s activities, historical displays, car show, golf tournament and more. For more information call: (716) 557-8134
- Women’s Weekend in Ellicotville. June 11-13. Females only: honor, educate and celebrate being a woman with activities geared toward a happy, healthy lifestyle such as hiking, yoga, women speakers, spa treatment and more (800-349-9099/)
- Allentown Art Festival (Downtown Buffalo) June 12-13, 11am-6pm. One of the largest art festivals in the country. Quality arts and crafts. Free. For more information call: (716) 881-4269
Rockin’ at the Knox Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo June 18, 5pm. Call for more information at (716) 270-8274
- Buffalo’s Biggest 80s Bash (Buffalo Convention Center) June 26, 8pm. Dance music, 80′s cover bands, and yet unnamed 80′s celebrities. Admission $35. (716) 491-0062
- 1812 War Encampment (Genesee Country Village and Museum, 1410 Flint Hill Rd., Mumford) June 26-27, 10am-5pm. Call for more information at: 585-538-6822
- Niagara Homecoming – June 24-27
- Lewiston Garden Fest (Center St., Lewiston) June 25-26. Garden home show with vendors, demonstrations, displays and more. Call for more inforamtiona at: (716) 754-2084
- Buffalo Citybration June 24-27 – Four days to fall in love with Buffalo all over again! Throughout the city of Buffalo!
- Roycroft Summer Festival (Roycroft Campus, 1054 Olean Rd, E Aurora) June 26-27. Arts and crafts by the Roycroft Renaissance artisans. Free. For more information call: (716) 655-0261
- Gus Macker Tournament (Niagara Square) June 26-27. Three-on-three basketball tournament for children and adults.
Toronto Gay Pride Festival (Various locations, Toronto). June 25-July 4. One of Canada’s premiere arts and cultural festivals and one of the largest Pride celebrations in the world, with a Pride Parade, a Dyke March, live entertainment, marketplace and more Call for more information at: 416-927-7433