Ways to Sabotage Your Home Sale
Ways to Prevent Your Home From Selling
I understand that you really don’t want to sell your Western New York home. You have wonderful memories and you love your absolutely perfect WNY home. This site is full of helpful information about selling.
To ensure that you don’t get solid offers from qualified buyers and more importantly no showings then you need to do the following:
- Get your Real Estate advice from your cousin, neighbor, coworkers at the office who saw a program on TV or read something in the media.
- Price your home by this method: Add up what you owe on the mortgage, your moving expenses and the down payment on the new home. Don’t look at what has happened in the Market in the last 6 months.
- Don’t use the many resources available via the Internet to post your listing to potential buyers.
- Cut the commission we offer Buyer’s Agents
- Ignore what is going on in the Western New York market and list the house for more than what your agent suggests
- Don’t put a lock box on the house, require us to accompany all showings and absolutely require at least a 48 hour advance notice of appointment!
- Definitely don’t pay attention to advice by recognized Real Estate experts – Answers to the big Real Estate question: “Why isn’t my San Diego Condo selling?”
- Don’t cut the grass, edge the driveway or plant flowers. Keep the Christmas decorations up in July and the definitely leave the dead wreath on the door.
- Make sure you don’t use a Realtor®… Sell it by yourself and advertise only in the Sunday Newspaper!
- Demand that there is no For Sale sign in the yard in your WNY neighborhood, we wouldn’t want anyone driving by and discover that your home is for sale.
- If a showing sneaks by, don’t clean up, ensure that you have piles everywhere and by all means be at the showing and stick really close to the buyers and be very annoying…
In case you do want to sell….
- My Buffalo home is about to expire!
- Choices too much for today’s home buyers?
- Why Use A Realtor® for your Buffalo Home Purchase?
- My Western New York Home For Sale Is Not Selling!
- Real Estate Explained | What is Absorption Rate
- Real Estate and your pending divorce…
- Five Biggest Real Estate Myths
- Five Reasons Your Home is For Sale and not SOLD!
Just in case you read this and you really want to sell your home, give us a call today at (716) 650-0051 or fill out the form below. We would love to give you some incredible advice and show you how we will market your home to a successful sale!
Thinking of selling your Erie County home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.