How can I make more home more attractive — for me?
Although the outside world can seem pretty gloomy these days, Western New York can still be haven for their homeowners, and it doesn’t have to cost plenty of money to lift their spirits.
- Move the furniture around. Sometimes all it takes to give more life to a room is to move things around. The great way to begin is to move all the furniture out of the room and view the space with fresh pair of eyes. Check out: Easy Ways to Move Furniture
- Look for new pillows in cheerful, lively colors. Changing your throw pillows is a best way to add a fresh appeal on your sofa, bed or chair. You can do this seasonally. Pastels are ideal for spring while brighter colors are for beautiful summer.
- Play with wall art. Instead of spending hundred dollars on famed art, use stock frames and fill them up with black and white photographs from magazines or with different fabrics. Check out: Wall Art for Less
- Clean your home! Clean your home from top to bottom, remove clutter and organize your home! It is amazing how wonderful your home feels when it is clean! Check out: How to make glass sparkle
- Make the best us of area rugs. Rugs can bring additional color and warmth to rooms. Keep the window treatments light, especially on windows where you want to enjoy the view. Don’t hesitate to spend money on a quality, beautiful rod and dress it with low-cost side panels.
For more information call Colleen Kulikowski
Thinking of selling your Western New York home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.
What about one of these homes?
PLACEHOLDERAll Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®. Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2014 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.