Before our appointment to list your home…
Listing of your Buffalo Home
The team at Best Buffalo Homes is really excited about listing your home and our upcoming meeting to get all the paperwork completed. To ensure that this meeting goes quickly and that we have all the information we need to list your home for sale we will need the following:
- All parties on the deed to sign the paperwork
- Your current title insurance policy
- Your current survey
- Did you build the home? Floor plans are nice addition to my web advertising
- Type of heating and cooling systems
- Age of appliances that are part of the sale
- Copy of your property tax bill
- List of Utility Service Providers
- Annual heating, electric and water bills
- List of Deed restrictions (if any) and zoning
Don’t have all the information? We will be filling out a Property Conditions Disclosure, Lead Based Paint Disclosure, Listing contract among other forms. Getting ready to list your home for sale in Western New York is not difficult, but it is time consuming. Here is a way to be better prepared for our meeting, from paperwork you will need to preparing the home for photographs.
Preventing Costly Home Selling Mistakes is a lot easier than you think. But it is a lot of work. Proven systems, strong internet coverage and a dedicated team is what you need! What we are doing is what has to be done in today’s highly competitive Real Estate Market. Selling a home takes a concentrated effort and a lot of hard work!
About the description of the home:
We write copy all the time. We regularly write about Real Estate here on our site. It is always helpful when I sit down to write that copy that I have some starting point. So don’t feel like you have to have a finished professionally written copy. I can polish it up, what I need is some ideas why you home is so wonderful. I may focus on the granite counter tops, and might miss that custom built spice drawer your husband built for you.
- Stop for a moment and remember when you purchased the home. What was the deciding factor. Most likely it might be the reason the next buyer purchases it!
- What are some of the great features of your home?
- What improvements have you done?
- Anything interesting in the community that might be something a potential buyer would like (a park, playground, bike path, school, a celebrity that lives in the neighborhood — that kind of stuff only an insider would know)
Preparing for Photography
We will be taking photographs at this meeting. I may also come back to take additional photographs or schedule a photographer to take additional photographs. You will need to do the following:
- Clean the home
- Make sure beds are made and rooms are neat and tidy
- Change the light bulbs to higher wattage
- Remove the art gallery from the fridge
- Clear counters
- Remove anything that might be distracting
- 77 Surefire Ways to Increase Your Home’s Value
- Western New York Home Improvements Worth Doing…
- Can Burying a St. Joseph ensure a home Sale?
- How can I get my home SOLD faster?
- Don’t Let Last Minute Showing of Your Buffalo Home Catch You Off Guard!
- Get Out of Buyer’s Way!
- Selling your WNY Home?
- Overcoming WNY Buyer objections to your home
- Get that SOLD Sign!
Thinking of selling your Erie County home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or investment property? Then call www.BestBuffaloHomes.com at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home or assist you to purchase a home. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here.
What about one of these homes?
All Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®. Properties found on this Web site may be listed with a brokerage other than the owner of this site and are displayed here via the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) system of this broker’s MLS. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing nor displaying broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2012 Western New York Real Estate Information Services (WNYREIS), LLC. All rights reserved.