Are you starting your search for a new home? A great way is to visit several open houses in the neighborhoods that you are considering to get the feel for the community.
Once you are ready to get serious, working with an experienced Realtor will be of benefit for you in saving you time and aggravation.
It is great fun for many Western New York buyers to search for the perfect home in WNY. They visit open houses, call listing agents to see homes that they find on the Internet. Many buyers mistake this as being in their best interest.
Exactly who is that agent that they are calling loyal to? You might just be surprised that their loyalty lies with the Seller unless you have a Buyer’s Broker Agreement with the Buffalo area agent.
Read Also: Agency Relationship Disclosure
Open Houses don’t sell houses!
Open Houses are a place that agents look to find you — BUYERS to work with. So don’t be surprised when you register at an Open House to hear from the agents again.
Just as important to Buyers, Open House is an excellent resource to check out agents by Sellers. If you are considering listing your home for sale and you want to check out a particular agent — see them in action at an Open House…
- What information do they bring?
- Do they have information on other homes for sale in the neighborhood?
- How do they advertising for an Open House? Ask them why they do what they do.
- How do they stand out and are different than every other Open House?
- How do they interact with people? What are the questions that they ask visitors?
- Do they follow up after your initial meeting? And how do they follow up?
Here is a selection of Open Houses in Erie & Niagara Counties that are happening this weekend according to the Buffalo Niagara Association of Realtors.
This list is updated each Friday with the latest list of homes that will be open over the weekend.
You will also find links to the latest market reports for these communities below this week’s list of Open Houses.
Alden Open Houses
Amherst & Williamsville Open Houses
City of Buffalo Open Houses – Homes
Cheektowaga Open Houses (Including Sloan & Depew)
Clarence Open Houses
Grand Island Open Houses
Hamburg Open Houses
Lewiston, Town of Niagara & Niagara Falls Open Houses
Lackawanna Open Houses
- Lackawanna Real Estate Market Report
Lockport Open Houses
Lancaster Open Houses
North Tonawanda Open Houses
Tonawanda Open Houses (Including Kenmore)
|Tonawanda New York Real Estate Market Report|
Wheatfield, Pendleton & Cambria Open Houses
West Seneca Open Houses
- West Seneca NY Single-Family Real Estate Market Report
- West Seneca Multi-Family Homes Market Report
- West Seneca Condos/Townhomes For Sale