July 2008 – Allentown Market Report
Allentown – Buffalo NY
Allentown is a historic district and very desirable community to live in in the heart of Buffalo New York. Allentown is one of the first and largest residential historic districts in the United States. The location of Allentown is North Street to the north, Main Street to the East, Edward Street to the South, and Plymouth to the West. There is a mixture of housing choices in Allentown.
Single Family Homes
- Currently there are 8 active listings for sale in Allentown with an averageÂ list price of $332,188. Highest list price is $579,900 and lowest is $139,900.
- There are no pending/under contract homes for sale.
- In the Past thirty days there has been 2 closed sales with an average sales price of $202,500 and spent an average of 104 days on the market (DOM).
- Year to date there have been 7 closed sales with an average sales price of $204,357 and spent an average of 106 days on the market.
- Last year (January 1, 2007-December 31, 2007) there were 33 closed sales with an average Sold Price of $132,671 and spent an average of 47 days on the market.
- Highest sold for $390,000 (164 DOM) and lowest in 2007 sold for $5,000 (0 DOM) in Allentown
- In the last 24 months there have been a total of 48 homes sold in Allentown for an average SOLD price of $146,585 and spent an average of 55 days on the market.Â Highest sold for $390,000 (332 DOM) and lowest $4,000 (0 DOM)
Allentown Least Expensive Listed Homes June 2008
Thinking of selling your Allentown home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your Downtown Buffalo single family home? Then call Colleen Kulikowski at (716) 650-0051 to discuss what is happening in today’s Western New York Real Estate Market. We would be happy to give you a personalized Comparative Market Analysis for your home, just fill out the form below. View additional WNY Market Area Statistics here and check out the Erie County Market Report July 2008.
All Statistics are gathered from the Buffalo Niagara Association of REALTORS®.